The FY22 Attrition Benchmarking Study aims to assess trends in attrition, by function, level of management and gender across companies. The analysis is based on a survey, conducted in October 2021, of over 70 participating organisations across sectors. The report covers the following areas:View Brochure
Overall Attrition Trends: Headline Results
- Attrition: By Company Turnover and Workforce Size
- Attrition: By Ownership and Domain
- Attrition: By Sector
Attrition Trends by Function, Level, Age, Experience and Gender
- Expected attrition in FY22 by function
- By management level
- By Gender
- By level of experience
- How Much of a Challenge is Attrition at Each level?
- By company turnover and workforce size
- By ownership and listing status
- domain and orientation
Attrition Drivers and Counter Measures
- What is Driving Attrition?
- What are Firms Doing to Bring Down Attrition?
- How are they Coping with the New Reality?
Purchase this report
The Attrition Report aims to provide CXOs, and other decision-makers with actionable inputs on some of the qualitative issues surrounding attrition, such as the attrition drivers, the challenges firms are facing, and the mitigation techniques they are implementing.
Report Price: Rs 25,000 + GST
Our Contact Details
(Corporate Office) 107, Time Square, 1st Floor,Sushant Lok - I, Block B, Gurgaon - 122002 INDIA